Nozzle X limited wear warranty
We are confident that the Nozzle X is so abrasion and heat resistant that it will be the last nozzle you will ever need. Because of this, we are offering a limited wear warranty for Nozzle X.
- The warranty applies to wear only, this means the nozzle is not guaranteed to never block or jam. The no-wear refers to the geometry of the nozzle and does not apply to the non-stick coating. It is expected that the non-stick coating will wear both internally and externally when used with abrasive materials. We are only providing a guarantee of the wear to the geometry of the nozzle to the point that it would significantly affect functionality.
- The warranty applies only when the nozzle is used with filaments that are currently readily commercially available which are filled with either glass or carbon reinforcement or any less abrasive fillers. The warranty does not cover the use of more abrasive fillers (e.g. Boron Carbide, Boron, Boron Nitride, Tungsten or Tungsten carbide ).
- The maximum rated temperature for the Nozzle X is 450°C if at any time the nozzle is taken above this temperature, it will not be covered by the warranty. Above this temperature, the nozzle may permanently lose its hardness, and this is something that we will test for with any returns.
- Nozzle X cannot be cleaned by running a cold pull, the internal coating will risk being pulled off if cold pulls are applied. This warranty does not cover damage caused by running cold pulls on the Nozzle X
- Nozzle X cannot be cleaned via the use of needles, this will risk both removing the coating and wearing the inside of the nozzle. This warranty does not cover damage caused through the use of needles being used to unclog the nozzle.
- Once Nozzle X is discontinued we will no longer be able to supply replacements, therefore this warranty will fully expire once we cease to sell Nozzle X.
In the event you need to claim on the warranty, the process is as follows:
1. Contact the seller that you purchased the nozzle from to let them know you have been experiencing issues and would like to claim under the terms of this replacement.
You will need to provide proof of purchase.
It would be helpful to us if you also include as many details as you can relating to how the nozzle was used; which filament, how much, what temperature, etc. This will help us diagnose the problem and improve our nozzles in the future.
2. Return the Nozzle X back to the instructed address using a tracked service. You will be responsible for the costs of shipping and for the nozzle arriving safely at the return address.
3. We will analyse the nozzle to assess the cause of the wear and decide if a replacement is appropriate.
4. If we assess that the nozzle has been used within the terms of this warranty and has worn through the use of commercially available filaments, we will send you out a new one free of charge. If we do not, we will return the nozzle to you.
Under certain circumstances, we may choose to refund the purchase, if we decide to do this, you will be free to keep your nozzle.